You have a choice of making the entire payment in one go or pay a booking amount of 25% of the tour cost at least 90 days or more prior to the departure date and the balance latest by 60 days prior to the departure of the tour. If a booking is made 59 days or less prior to the departure of the tour, then the full 100% payment has to be made.
If this is not done, then the request will not be accepted and the booking will be treated as cancelled and relevant cancellation charges will be applied following deduction for services rendered.
On completion of the booking and payment formalities, a confirmation will be sent to you or your travel agent. It is your / travel agent's responsibility to check the confirmation and advise us immediately in case of any errors. The final documentation containing the itinerary and voucher will be dispatched to you 14 days prior to date of departure.
- On payment of the booking amount, you will receive an acknowledgement for the amount paid.
- You will have to pay all bank charges.
- The prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the transaction would be applicable.
- The Company reserves the right to decline your booking / s for any Tour or to cancel your booking without assigning any reason.
- 25% ticket value 90 days or more prior to departure date.
- 50% ticket value 89-60 days prior to departure date.
- 100% ticket value 59-0 days prior to departure date.
No show/ En route termination of tour/amendment:
No Show - In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
En route termination of tour - In case of termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons, no refund or adjustment for future travel will be possible. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
Amendment - Is only possible under the circumstances like Natural Disaster / Natural Calamity or Serious Health Problem's (this needs to be supported by doctor's certificate) and is subject to availability. No refunds are possible and every case will be decided on merits on a case to case basis. No amendment will be permissible in case of booking of groups or complete train.
Maharajas' Express does accommodate children but we ask parents to be mindful of the sophisticated adult atmosphere we endeavour to maintain.
- Children below 5 years shall be allowed free, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking. However, this is not recommended by us.
- Single child (5 years - 12 years) sharing cabin with adults - 50% of the adult fare, subject to sharing of double bed with two full paid adults. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking. However, this is not recommended by us.OR Single child (5 years - 12 years) in a separate cabin - 50% of the (adult fare + Supplement charges) if requested in a separate cabin.
- Two child (5 years - 12 years) in a separate cabin - 50% of the adult fare for each child in a separate cabin on twin sharing basis.
- Three child (5 years - 12 years) in a separate cabin - 50% of the adult fare for each child subject to sharing of double bed. ORIf third child request in a separate cabin - 50% of the (adult fare + Single Supplement charges)
- Single child (5 years -12 years) + one adult in a separate cabin: - Two adults fare on twin sharing basis.
- Two child (5 years -12 years) + one adult in a separate cabin: - One adult fare plus 50% of the adult fare for each child subject to sharing of double bed.
- Child booking if requested in a separate cabin is subject to travelling with the adults. It is to be noted that single child has to share guide/vehicle with adults travelling together in case of Suite & PS cabin booked pax. In case, a separate higher category vehicle is required then supplement will be levied.
- Please note that we do not have the facility for interconnecting cabins except in the Presidential Suite Car.
- All applicable taxes will be charged extra.